September’s magazine is now available to purchase via the online store HERE
Subscriber copies have all been mailed out.
Just check out some of the cool articles in this edition:
- NZRC event reports from Rally Canterbury and South Canterbury
- Our Flying Kiwi Women (part one)
- Paddon’s Post
- JWRC report from Dave Holder
- NZRC Livestream
- Just where does the magazine go and who reads it
- Border Ranges Rally report from Derek Ayson and Dave Neill
- Catlins Coast Rally Report and images
- Rally Legend Paul Adams
- Lots of club event reports and images
- Rob Scott catches up with Chris “Rambo” Ramsey
- Meet South Otago Car Club
If you have read the magazine and enjoyed it, please spread the word and encourage as many people to subscribe as possible. Thanks
It will be available in selected PaperPlus stores in approximately 2 weeks, but due to the cost of supplying the stores, the cover price is now $14.99. Subscribers will continue to pay just $9.99 +p&p.
Thank you to all my current subscribers and magazine contributors, your help and support is so very much appreciated.